[Tango-L] men who pull to their left

buffmilonguera@aol.com buffmilonguera at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 19:02:27 EST 2008

Keith,

I actually tried this a few weeks ago - I deliberately did no crosses
all evening - and the followers were lining up :)
It's a great improv exercise

barbra

Have you joined the Buffalo Argentine Tango Society Yahoo! group yet?
It's easy, and the best way to make sure you know what we're doing and
what's going on with the Argentine tango in and around Buffalo......go
to www.yahoo.com > select Groups > search for Buffalo Argentine Tango
Society > follow the directions to join BATS_tango.  Thanks!