[Tango-L] Youtube help - thanks

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 10:54:03 EST 2008

Can someone give me a description of the first 13 steps taken by the lead
   in this tango opening.
  I'm looking for a clear way of looking at it and calling the relative positions
   of the two dancers and the steps taken by the lead.
   Perhaps, describing the follow's steps is necessary too.
    I'm thinking that this is about as sophisticated as it gets in slow tango.
  Also, would you call their embrace a closed one or 'V' or ?   many thanks!
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIYW7uzNGdg