[Tango-L] Igor Polk is off the list

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Tue Feb 5 01:55:52 EST 2008

yes, I agree. Now if people could remember that Sharukh said just a few days
ago that the 2 or so postings a day-rule is still there and should be
observed it would be even better...
sorry for no tango content

Second, I think the list is a LOT more hospitable since Shahrukh started
being active in the oversight role. My sincere thanks to him.

Third, Igor, mi amigo querido, why don't you trim the size and resubmit the
post without other changes and see if it gets through.

      TangoMoments.com