[Tango-L] On dancing to non-tango music

simon3940@aol.com simon3940 at aol.com
Sun Feb 3 16:57:35 EST 2008

 So - I've always wondered - if its not unique to tango - what are the other dances done in close embrace that are danced in crossed feet position.? I am only familiar with 5 or 6 social dances and its in none of those - not even in Cuban son, which IMO is the dance (of those I know) that's closest to AT.

Simon