[Tango-L] Igor Polk is off the list and Nino Bien

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Sat Feb 2 09:05:00 EST 2008

Forwarded from direct mail:

*Subject:* Igor Polk is off the list and Nino Bien
*From:* "Igor Polk" <ipolk at virtuar.com>
*To:* <ipolk at virtuar.com>
*CC:* [snip]
*Date:* Fri, 1 Feb 2008 11:54:48 -0800

Igor Polk is writing this:

I have posted recently to Tango-L but I have received this message:

Your mail to 'Tango-L' with the subject
    Nino Bien
The reason it is being held:
    Post to moderated list

Shortly speaking, I can not stand it. The list was perfectly well without
any moderation. The moderator ( or "owner" ) has refused to publish my
post "Our list is moderated !!!" which was notifying you about the
situation and my inabilty to "comply with the rules"

I belive in freedom, and no any moderator can tell people what to do and
refuse communication. I am not able to post messages to Tango-L unless the
moderator apologises.

So, please if you do not mind, I will ask my questions with the direct
e-mail. I am going to do it with people with whom I had meaningful
conversation in the past and value your opinion. I hope you do not mind.
If not - just tell me.

This list as you can see is CC - i.e. public. Without any restrictions,
and containes acive members of Tango-L. If there is anything like that
already, I'd be happy to join.

You can e-mail me back too, and even to the whole CC-list.

******
So, my question is
"Nino Bien", is it a place where mostly tourists go ?
and question 2:
Who invented "8-count basic" ?