[Tango-L] Happy Tango New Year

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 10:01:14 EST 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUxVZUtRfA8
This is a video of a seasoned dancer in Bs As.
He is using only the walk to the cross, giro with sacada, ocho atras and ocho cortada.
THE important thing is that he puts these simple moves together while FEELING the music.  That's why the crowd in Bs As gives him a rousing ovation..They dance beautifully.
Teachers have to make a living (most of them) and so they look for more stuff to teach.
Students are gullible they think that they don't know and that teacher's do.
This combination produces Tango Pedogogy.  What we need is more Androgogy.
Anyway, thanks to a lot of off and on list feedback here, I now know what I need to know.
And I am looking forward to a new year in which I really ENJOY dancing Tango..
..and wishing all of you the same.