[Tango-L] Your milonga secrets

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Tue Dec 16 19:59:37 EST 2008

Yes, Larry I dance milonga. I place milonga above waltz but below tango. I take small steps, with concentration on movement and not adornments because there just isn't time, unless you rush them.

I have the delightful dilemma of deciding how to spend my time off during the presidential inauguration. Monday Jan 19 is the King Holiday and federal offices in the Washington metropolitan are closed Tuesday. Whereas half the nation seems to want to come here, I want to go elsewhere for tango. I'm thinking of Seattle, Portland, or San Francisco (just love those cable cars.) Any "warm" ideas.

Michael Ditkoff
Washington, DC
Have to submit my leave slip for the Atlanta Tango Festival