[Tango-L] Your milonga secrets

larrynla@juno.com larrynla at juno.com
Tue Dec 16 17:53:24 EST 2008

Looking back over the last couple dozen threads I see almost no mention
of milongas. Do you do them? Any secrets of how to do them, and well,
which you want to mention?

Here is an example of a performance by my favorite tango nuevo dancers,
Sebastian Arce and Mariana Montes. I love their footwork. I also like
how compact their embrace and movements are – with two or three
exceptions no move intrudes into what on a packed floor would be someone
else's space.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LR-Us0-a48

Larry de Los Angeles
http://shapechangers.wordpress.com