[Tango-L] Tango Pedantics

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Tue Dec 2 20:36:01 EST 2008

If you really want to know about Petroleo and his contribution to
tango, talk to Mingo Pugliese the next time you are in BsAs.  He and
Esther have carried his legacy through the decades.  (444 Cochabamba
was a legendary place for many years, where Mingo had his amazing
practica).  The cross for the woman and the turns as we know them
9with sacadas and entradas) owe much to Petroleo for their existence.

Vince, why don't you go and study the Tango-L archives?  You might
really enjoy the posts and get many answers to frequently asked questions.:)

Best,

Nina