[Tango-L] An interesting video

Ilene Marder imhmedia at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 11:30:04 EDT 2008

well if they genuinely repent, then they will no longer be in limbo, so
no problema!
seriously, I just commented on Mario's original post because I see too
many people just dancing 'for the steps' or to have a fun night out.
Nothing wrong with that, it's just that I think the majority of people
on this list seek more  and have already experienced more or we wouldn't
be so fanatical!
as for tango zone, I like Dan's definition and I think that feeling of
being one with the music and your partner ...well, that's what it's
about... that's what hooks us.... and that's what keeps us going.....
all best,
Ilene