[Tango-L] An interesting video

Sergio Vandekier sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 22:48:51 EDT 2008

I said: " It is possible that if you fix your eyes in the girl's shoes you can enter the "Tango-Ozone".

Ilene  (with certainty ) replied:   "yes, whether you are a leader or follower..... !"

She is right, so those that sometimes lead and at other times follow, will not be able to enter the "Tango-Ozone", they will  eternally dance in limbo.

Now, what happens when one of those bi-dancers change and become fixed either in leading or following (assumiing that that was possible), I wonder, will they be able to enter the "Tango -Ozone"?

I imagine that if they genuinly repent they can, but let us see what Ilene has to say...

Sergio