[Tango-L] Tangozone (was dull, dull, dull)

Ilene Marder imhmedia at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 11:02:32 EDT 2008

Jack...
I often lead  ( and I love to...)  so I understand the challenges.
But I have danced with leaders who have definitely been 'there' on the
dance floor...so, no, I don't think it's that much different for leaders.
That's why we all keep practicing, isn't it?  ...to reach those moments,
whether you are a leader or follower.
 (I am not addressing those who dance just for the social 'night out'
aspect of it).
I.