[Tango-L] Eduardo Saucedo

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 17:08:16 EDT 2008

I liked this couple's milonga a lot! It is creatively innovative...really unique yet keeps
  to the Milonga traditional style..imo.
  Of course it is a performance dance but looks like it could easily adapt to social
  dance conditions. The couple uses a really up close connection and the bodies
  often meld together..much different than the often robot-like 'mantain your own axis'
  couples..
  I like the attention that they give to the look of the feet inneracting..
  what's not to like, this is a great dance. It has the Mario seal of approval.