[Tango-L] Going to Ireland!

"Christian Lüthen" christian.luethen at gmx.net
Fri Aug 8 17:06:09 EDT 2008

Larry,

goin' to Ireland and travelling other parts of the word to tango three websites should provide you with informatiion and links:

Rob Nuijten from Amsterdam has "torito - go tango worldwide" online:
http://www.torito.nl/

Garrit Fleischmann from Frankfurt has the classical tango-link-site:
http://www.cyber-tango.com/

Pay attention as the original site includes the hyphen between cyber and tango!

Tobias Conradi from Berlin hosts:
http://www.tango.info/

The english language pages also to be found directly through
http://eng.tango.info/

Happy traveling and tangoing, and do not enjoy too many Guiness! :-)
Christian

.