[Tango-L] The Volcada

Jean-Pierre Sighe jpsighe at sighes.com
Fri Aug 1 01:34:07 EDT 2008

Larry,

There shouldn't be any confusion about what I wrote.
Your definition of Volcada is absolutely correct. I am describing what is
known these days as the figure called "Volcada" (that is the move indeed
executed over and over with the wide front boleo ending in a cruzada. I am
focusing on its proper construction. The premise of my remark is simple :
There cannot be a lean if the man has not executed the proper tent. The tent
by itself is an important element to have if one wants to have the lady lean
+ execute a wide front boleo.

Of course, there are many  variations on the theme, if one is creative.

Thank you for your point well taken.

Jean-Pierre S.