[Tango-L] Weight of words

Keith Elshaw keith at totango.net
Sun Apr 27 20:34:38 EDT 2008

No one has said anything, but it might seem (at least I could understand
if it it was thought) that I was pretty strident in my post earlier today.

Since I pushed "send" on that one, I have been thinking it would have been
good if I had at least provided a tiny bit of background at least in
parenthesis.

Earlier this week, I had off-group communication with Mr. Floyd B., in
which I told him I knew him to be a nice person and did not wish to make
personal comments in any way; but yet I was concerned for new people to
tango who might read his convoluted posts and think they made sense.
Because he is a nice guy, why wouldn't his sincere pontifications seem
impressive to the unknowing?

Of course anyone can write whatever they want here. But most people will
say: In my opinion; perhaps; it seems to me; etc.

When someone is always saying Tango must; it is; it should; etc., well ...

I retract not a word from my 2 posts asking people to look at the videos
and consider the source of all the "wisdom." As I told him personally -
they call the credibility of the writer of the maxims into question.

I was pleading with him not to keep spreading it thicker.

If it keeps coming as if from on high, from someone who demonstrably
doesn't know, expressed as infallible "truth," I'll be back saying, B.S.

If I may. With your kind indulgence.                  :-)