[Tango-L] weight change

Keith Elshaw keith at totango.net
Sun Apr 27 12:45:34 EDT 2008

Floyd wrote:

> 'weight changes'... are not something that can be relied upon for a
lead.  Weight changes by the
> follower must be led so the follower knows for sure.

Very clear.

Yikes!

I'm racking my memory, trying to recall if I've ever heard such nonsense.
Or so much of it from one source as in the last week here.

Floyd obviously has no regular experience as a follower. Nor much
experience as a leader, as evidenced by his videos. I'm sorry, Floyd, but
your enthusiasm for your gospel really seems to be getting ahead of what
one ought to be preaching.

A person who calls him/herself a teacher who is not comfortable and
competent in either role is in dangerous territory every time they open
their mouths. Why is it the ones who should keep them closed open them the
most?

I laud Joe Grohens for what he posted earlier today.

I keep wondering when the penny will drop, Floyd. But your posts are
getting more and more outrageous, sir.