[Tango-L] Smoke in your eyes

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 10:04:12 EDT 2008

..oh yes, I forgot to mention the cut ochos and giros
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipPGKeUn838
  ..and heck, I could probalbly find some othe 'move'
  if I looked harder but gee, isn't it heartening that
  someone could dance sooo simply and yet so fine!
  ..and I got this message off list from B.;
   "btw, unlike any other couple on the dancer floor, they only danced the
   tanda before that demo.... they hadn't seen each other in 1,5 years."

   ...wow, that's dancing.