[Tango-L] Smoke in your eyes

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 09:30:09 EDT 2008

Thanks Keith and David and those who wrote off list.
   . I danced last nite with a woman who studied with Hsueh-tze Lee and showed me her
  embrace that she was using in that video.
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipPGKeUn838
    I couldn't feel any advantage to it at all..so, back to the drawing board.  ..I sure like the way they dance though..it gives me a lot of hope for the slow tango
  ..he only did a couple of crosses and the rest were all forms of walking..not even an ocho in there and it looked (and must have felt) devine!...my Vals came on good last nite..im happy with my Milonga and Vals...now, I just have to get that damn, slow stuff...I now know for certain that it's all posture and balance..that's what it seems like to me...in all the three dances..posture and balance is everything..rhythm of course, too..after all, it is a dance (I think) and so, the music will always rule.