[Tango-L] Smoke in BA is not tango related?!

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Sun Apr 20 21:02:12 EDT 2008

Floyd,

The smoke in BsAs IS TANGO RELATED!  Those of us with a profound
connection to Argentina have close friends there.  There are also
many old dancers that we know, whose health is greatly affected by
these conditions.  It is not important who is to blame.  The fact is
that the smoke is there and the people are suffering.

None of us can do anything to help the people we care about.  I don't
know what this smoke will do to our friends there, especially those
who are old.  The older dancers are dissappearing already.  Because I
currently do not live in BsAs, every time I go, I learn about the
deaths of old dancers whom I knew and was very fond of.  After this,
who knows what and who we will find?!

The smoke is the human aspect of tango.  This is the world of those
who live in Buenos Aires.  People who wrote about it on the list, are
not only affected themselves, but also care greatly about what
happens.  I am happy to hear what they have to say.

Without considering the human aspect of tango, any discussion about
tango is idiotic.

NIna