[Tango-L] What's Flaco Danny doing here?

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Sun Apr 13 23:36:17 EDT 2008

Hi Mario,

My advice would be  ... don't make the mistake of many and become fixated on a particular
style or way of dancing Tango. Guys like El Flaco Dani can dance Tango pretty much any
way they want. Mostly they dance in close embrace with a slight V-shape but they'll change
a little to suit the partner, music, floor condition, their mood and the occasion. Dani is dancing
differently here, doing a demonstration, than he would in a crowded milonga.

Check out this video of Dani dancing a milonga where he includes an underarm turn. I wonder
what some of the purists on this list will have to say about that :-).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag5z84IzF-I&feature=related

Keith, HK

 On Mon Apr 14  9:10 , Mario  sent: