[Tango-L] "For the Record"

Darlene Robertson luv2dancetango at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 19:51:39 EDT 2008

Hello Tango-L folks!

  This is to bring further clarification, particularly in response to 'Nancy' and her comment about me being on "record" as having found Chas Gale guilty before a verdict.

  For a more detailed version of my "very-shortened" explanation (if you are in the slightest bit interested) just go to the TangoColorado discussion list and search for it, the posting was sometime this past November under "My Question to Ruddy" (I think... it's been a while).

  To summarize: I called Chas a pervert.  In public.  While asking a question in front of a gathering of the TangoColorado membership. I referred to him as a "pervert" because that's what he became in my eyes AFTER being sentenced to probation in August 2007 for a prior indecent exposure incident.  Also, he "fits" the definition.

  I did not "find him guilty" of this latest incident for which he was recently convicted and for which I posted to this Discussion List this past week under the subject line "Speak up if you're uncomfortable".

  Now, bygolly, the whole damn world should understand the man has, in my eyes, gone from being "pretty frikkin' weird" to being a Convicted Sexual Offender... i.e. a "pervert".

  Does that clarify my opinion of him?

  Darlene