[Tango-L] Speak up if you are uncomfortable

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Sat Apr 12 03:34:17 EDT 2008

still don't know what to think.

Now, since Chas has gone so quiet, I will take the liberty to publish this
here on his behalf after I found it on the internet. Chas' open letter to
the tango community:
http://media.westword.com/1066856.0.pdf

at the same place, there is also an open letter from his partner, Gaia:

http://media.westword.com/1066857.0.pdf

And then I found this bizarre old thread on tango-l, must have missed it at
the time:

http://pythia.uoregon.edu/~llynch/Tango-L/2005/msg02502.html

(I do remember Derik Rawson though, the one Chas is addressing in her,
another troll who thankfully left tango-l a few years ago and then posted on
a dating page to find a woman without legs...)