[Tango-L] Competition and fair play

NANCY ningle_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 15:41:43 EDT 2008

--- Darlene Robertson <luv2dancetango at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> hello...
>
>   just for the record i think i should point out
> that i am not an instructor and am not interested in
> "stealing" Chas Gale's students away from him nor
> Gaia Banovich nor The Tango House in Denver,
> Colorado.

Your MySpace page indicates otherwise.  You offer
tango lessons there.

http://www.myspace.com/luv2dancetango

Also curious to know if you are a part of the group
which has taken over the Turnverin.  That would remove
some competition if you could shut down The Tango
House where several instructors hold classes,
milongas, practicas and out of town teachers hold
workshops.  I keep hearing from his competition how
awful he has been for years.  I never realized the
Colorado women were so helpless.  Certainly not the
ones I know well.  Some of his most vocal attackers
actually dated him for a time.

And you are on record as having decided he was guilty
before the trial.

So.......do we bring our own stones or will you
provide them?

Nancy