[Tango-L] That awfully insulting metaphor

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Sat Apr 5 00:32:31 EDT 2008

As a matter of fact, we have just compared notes in private on how many
people's kill files you are already. And as for being off topic, take your
friend TFH's advice and send your own mail back to you to see how it reads
before you post it. If you are able to grasp your own meaning from another
point of view, that is, which I severely doubt, actually but it might e
worth a try anyway. TFH has got at least that much going for him to come up
with a self-reflective idea like that. Even if it was probably just a joke
about hitting the wrong button.
And by now I am starting to wonder what is so terribly important about that
bloody Stradivari that this topic just will not die. If you recall, it was
just a small number of people on the list who enjoyed this metaphor, they
kept throwing it back and forth between each other and got very loud here.
And not one single woman here who said that she liked it or considered it
even remotely suitable. Now, if you can't hear, won't listen to anything the
women on this list have to say, I wonder, well, no, actually, I don't wonder
about the way you dance tango.