[Tango-L] foot in mouth disease

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Fri Apr 4 18:19:23 EDT 2008

> Charles, take your own advise.  Stop sending posts
> that belittle others.  Do what I do, often.  I'll
> write the post and email it to myself.  I did that,
> yesterday, with an email that I was going to broadcast
> back to Stephen.  I sent it to myself.  Why?  Because
> if I sent it to all of you, I would be doing what you
> do.  Bringing down the level of quality on Tango-L.
>
> You write some great posts.  Why in the world are you
> "putting other people in their place" all the time?
> You don't carry any weight, in THAT area, with us!
> Mario is worth a lot more to this group than either
> you or me!!!  Mario is a true leader!

I think, it is about time that you read through the last 10 years or more of
tango-l archive. Mario and the likes of you and your friend have been mainly
talking to each other on this list lately. You may be thinking that this is
"your" list and that you guys are leading it while many of us may simply
have been too bored to read much of it lately. Thank God, outlook has an
"empty the deleted items folder"- button.