[Tango-L] leading cruzada

Dubravko Kakarigi dubravko_2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 14:03:55 EDT 2008

I actually think that woman's cross with all the possiblities and variations is the most beautiful and sensual of "steps." I love to dance with a woman who lets me completely guide her cross, including the degree of tiwst (if any -- prior, during and after crossing) and especially the speed of it and the timing of the weight transfer, pausing and the cadence. It is indeed a very sexy step. It reflects total communication and unity in diversity.

Just look at all those various cross situations which Gavito and Marcela used to create. I mean they all all so absolutely delicious, full of suspense, expectation, and passion!
...dubravko