[Tango-L] Apology

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 10:51:47 EDT 2008

Yes, Astrid's post reads differently this morning. What she is saying about
  the feet not being the only thing happening makes a lot of sense.
   And I wish that she hadn't kept introducing my name as an example of a dummie.
   It just was the wrong thing for me to be reading at that moment and I went
  ballistic.
   So, my apologies to the list and to Astrid.
   I won't be posting as I did in the past but I will check in from time to time. thanks