[Tango-L] Do I have to invent every step of the dance, even her's ???

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Fri Apr 4 00:21:25 EDT 2008

Mario,

You've completely mis-read Astrid's post. She never said you look at your
feet or your partner's feet.

She said ...

"This looks to me like it is a similar situation to when some beginners or eternal
intermediates at the milonga are staring at my feet and those of my partner,
trying to figure out how we do this.
Unquote

This is a common mistake of many, especially in classes - the students only look
at the teachers' feet, whereas all the important stuff is happening at the point
of connection. On YouTube, very often you can see the feet OK but you can't
see what the man does to make the lady's feet do what they do.

As for your swearing at a lady ... well, I guess we had different upbringings.

Keith, HK

 On Fri Apr  4  3:29 , Mario  sent: