[Tango-L] The subject that never dies.

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Thu Apr 3 19:45:00 EDT 2008

> I've never met a woman who hasn't needed to be corrected on her cross

> pay attention to what a completely novice woman actually does
> and you'll see for yourself.

That attention finds typically the complete novice hereabouts doesn't make
the cross. This is no problem - she and I make whatever steps do come to us.

I do not categorise her as "a woman who needs to be corrected on her
cross". Nor does any other respectful guy I know.

We leave that job to the few people in the business of inventing fault in
the dancing of others so to sell to them the so-called corrections.

--
Chris