[Tango-L] The subject that never dies.

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 06:35:38 EDT 2008

Chris, next time, pay attention to what a completely novice
woman actually does and you'll see for yourself.
Personally, I think it's better to learn from real life
experiences than assumptions.  Oh, and don't say a word to
her, just lead her.

Trini de Pittsburgh

--- "Chris, UK" <tl2 at chrisjj.com> wrote:

> > Let's use some common sense, here.
>
> Well, since you insist, Trini...
>
> > I've never met a woman who hasn't needed to be
> corrected on her cross
> > or has had to be instructed that she needs to stay on
> one foot after
> > pivoting.
>
> The main reason such instructors never meet those dancers
> is simply that
> those dancers stay well away from such instructors'
> classes.
>
> And with good cause.

  Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh’s most popular social dance!
  http://patangos.home.comcast.net/