[Tango-L] tangopeer@yahoo.com

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 16:12:30 EDT 2008

Hi Tom,
   Thanks for the support.
   Astrid's humilating post mentioning me by name, wigged me out..
  maybe it doesn't look that bad in hindsite but when I read it I saw red.
  I'm not going to be posting on Tango L again..I won't even lurk and read
  in the future...I think that the list is selecting it's membership by whom
  can stand the withering ridicule of the academic types that throw their superior
  humiliating barbs at people...why else are most people afraid to post
  there,  anything that could be turned against them...screw them, I'm done.
  I won't be anybody's unpaid clown.
  Anyway, I've enjoyed my exchange with you and several others on list.
  I hope that we can meet again in some other non academic forum.
                      sincerely,  mario