[Tango-L] I applaud you, Mario

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 14:56:10 EDT 2008

Was: Too many videos spoil the dance.

Mario,

I've told you this privately.  I guess it might be
appropriate to say this publically.

I applaud you for driving this group by giving them
some very interesting questions and observations.  You
are learning, not just because you are watching all of
those videos, but also because you have all of these
online instructors answering your questions ... for
FREE!!!  And, I bet many members on this list
(including those answering your questions) are
learning a lot.

Don't stop watching those videos!  It definitely is
NOT a "VERY serious mistake"!

I, for one, am jealous that you have the time, energy
and healthy feet to do all that you are doing.

Once in a while, Mario gets beat down (a little or a
lot) by some responses.  I wonder, for Mario's sake

EVERYONE OUT THERE ... DON'T YOU AGREE THAT MARIO IS
MAKING THIS LIST MORE USEFUL AND IS, PROBABLY,
LEARNING A LOT FROM THOSE VIDEOS (ESPECIALLY, GIVEN
THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE MANY (OR ANY?) LOCAL TEACHERS
AVAILABLE?

Again, I applaud you, Mario!!!