[Tango-L] Are they having as much fun dancing this as I am watching????

Jay Rabe jayrabe at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 20:12:47 EDT 2008

My 2c:

Parts of it are clearly "choreographed" in the sense that they knew in advance exactly what they were going to do at a certain point in the music. Specifically, her opening embellishments at 0:09 (which by definition are un-lead, but which fit the music too perfectly to be un-planned), and his leg swing at 1:53. Otherwise I agree with Dubravko: they know each other very well, they know the music very well, and two iterations of the same song might look nearly identical. This however does not constitute choreography IMO.

On another note, however, notice that he almost always steps heel first when he is just walking forward.   :-)

         TangoMoments.com