[Tango-L] On similes and such like...

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Wed Apr 2 12:53:15 EDT 2008

Limited ability is always very limiting to us violins and brooms, you got
this bit right, Floyd.

>>> I'm saying.., and I thought I made it perfectly clear..,  that the
>>> ladies are 'governed' (please read LIMITED), by their own ability
>>> *after* being LIMITED by the leaders ability.
>
>>alright, call them "drivers with limiting ability" then.
>
> Excuse me but it's 'limited'.., not 'limiting'.
>
> It's not purposeful on our part...
>
>>> What DO you people want, anyway...?   :-/
>>real truck drivers, darling.
>>
>>Astrid
>
> I guess maybe not..?    If all you want to do is stop them from
> moving...?   In order to do your own things...?

I mean, if I want a truck driver, I will go and find a real one. Outside the
milonga.

> As I said..., followers can do nothing without leaders.  Try getting
> up on the floor without one.

Sometimes we are much better off without you guys. If you are a good boy, I
will show you where you can watch me on youtube.
And by the way, you are exactly what I thought you are, this shows it, and I
still liked Mash's take on these things much better.

Astrid, taking a breather