[Tango-L] The subject that never dies.

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Wed Apr 2 03:54:34 EDT 2008

Floyd,

IMO, the first thing every lady need to learn is how to make a connection
with the man and how to follow. But is that enough?  Well it is if the lady is
satisfied to just make the steps and make the 'moves'. On the other hand,
if she wants to dance in a beautiful and elegant way, and I've never met a
lady who didn't, then of course she must also learn HOW to make the steps
and the 'moves'.

Floyd, the lady's cross is a beautiful step. Or do you think it's just placing
her LF in front of her RF. Are you satisfied with that, because IMHO the
ladies are not.

Keith, HK

 On Tue Apr  1 21:13 , Floyd Baker  sent: