[Tango-L] Dance What You Love To Hear WAS Re: Tango Music

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Sun Sep 30 01:08:36 EDT 2007

Carol,

I competely agree with you. The more you learn any kind of dance,
the easier it is to learn a new dance. And I think every dancer knows this.
Makes me think that Jake is not a dancer. Either that or he's been dancing
so long that he's forgotten what it was like to be a non-dancer. Considering
his posts on Tango-L, I suspect it's the latter.

Keith, HK

On Sun Sep 30  3:31 , Carol Shepherd  sent: