[Tango-L] Tango Music

Konstantin Zahariev anfractuoso at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 20:38:37 EDT 2007

Hi Krasimir,

Why don't you write some more specifics, so I get a better idea of
your expectaitons and preferences before answering? For example, what
are these 1-2 tangos (and interpreted by whom?) you are talking about
that are not easy to dance to? And are we talking about Orquesta
tipicas here (generally tango bands with some 8-9 or more musicians)?
Because I was, generally - I am less interested in the quintetos and
cuartetos and smaller, and some sextetos and septetos are more
interesting than others in terms of the characteristics of their
sound. But the most exciting recent development has been the
resurgence of the OT - orquesta tipica format.

With best regards,

Konstantin
Victoria, Canada