[Tango-L] Tango Music

Krasimir Stoyanov krasimir at krasimir.com
Sat Sep 29 03:31:46 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Konstantin Zahariev" <anfractuoso at gmail.com>
To: "Tango-L" <tango-l at mit.edu>
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Tango-L] Tango Music

> music styles and (2) continuing the evolution. There are also new
> classical tangos being composed. There is an explosion of activity,
> mostly centered in Buenos Aires and Argentina, and this newest wave
> started almost ten years ago.

How many really good (danceable) tangos are composed these ten years?

I know one or two, and they are not so easy to dance to.

And I say it not because I hate classical tango music, but because I like
it - and I'd love to see new compositions are emerging.

I would be grateful if you provide information, or even samples of such
music. We, here in Sofia, know nothing about it. I regularly search YouTube
for tango related videos, and never saw a performance on (of) new tango
music.