[Tango-L] FW: Help to find masculinity in Tango !

David Hodgson DHodgson at TangoLabyrinth.com
Sat Sep 29 16:03:37 EDT 2007

Hello Igor;
It is true that Tango can help develop the feminine in males and the
masculine in females. Really effectively at that.

For your question it is not that difficult.
My theory;
Leading does not start with the bits that are between ones legs and exists
without the fear of castration.

David.

-----Original Message-----
From: tango-l-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:tango-l-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of
Igor Polk
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 11:34 AM
To: tango-l at mit.edu
Subject: [Tango-L] Help to find masculinity in Tango !

I was told that many men trying tango drop it because they think "tango is
too feminine".

Some of my friends actually think that tango is very masculine, strong.

I believe these men who dropped could be the best tango dancers and WE NEED
GOOD MEN IN TANGO !

DESPERATELLY !!!!

Please, help to find ways to uncover masculine part of tango to potential
great leaders !

Igor Polk
PS I understand there is a theory that tango helps to discover feminine part
in men and men's part in women. But that is not what I need. I need the
theory to present musucline attractiveness of tango to men.