[Tango-L] Metalonga!

Konstantin Zahariev anfractuoso at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 20:57:46 EDT 2007

Haha... that was funny.

Say, have you heard of metalonga(*)? It is a milonga where you "dance
tango" to metal music. You might enjoy it - there is always a strong
beat and a certain intensity. You can start with Metallica, of course,
then go from there.. And if you want to feel like you are with the
really cool kids, you can try Rammstein.

With best regards,

Konstantin
Victoria, Canada

(*) yes, I made it up just now. All rights reserved!