[Tango-L] traditional tango music

Heather Whitehead heatherwhite3 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 18:50:12 EDT 2007

I'm confused. You stay home alone with a bag of mistreated cats in a really expensive studio you built for rock stars trying to understand the meaning of life by dancing to Gotan project in a V frame? And you've been doing this for five years?

No, I'm the curious one. Divorce your wife and run away with me immediately!