[Tango-L] traditional tango music

WHITE 95 R white95r at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 17:10:13 EDT 2007

Please don't go home mad. It's OK that you hate (traditional) tango music. Tango is not for everybody, I think that there is room in this world for practically every kind of predilection as long as it does not injure or damage others. Those of us who like tango (the music as well as the dance) have the good luck and persistence to have created our own favorite environment of tango. You could create your own environment where tango music would never be heard and you and others who share your bias and hatred of tango can be free of it.

Cheers,

Manuel

visit our webpage
www.tango-rio.com