[Tango-L] what makes milonguero, milonguero

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Fri Sep 21 00:07:01 EDT 2007

Timmy in Cleveland,

Your phoney list has already destroyed any supposed attempt to engage in meaningful
dialogue on the differences between close embrace salon and milonguero. And it also
demonstrates that you don't really want any such dialogue. All you want to do is
denegrate those who don't dance your concept of milonguero.

And, before you ask, I'm not going to waste my time commenting point-by-point on
your pathetic list. You obviously have no idea how close embrace salon is danced.

Keith, HK

On Thu Sep 20 18:24 , TimmyTango at aol.com sent: