[Tango-L] There is no such thing as...

ceverett@ceverett.com ceverett at ceverett.com
Wed Sep 12 13:53:08 EDT 2007

Ecsedy,

You need to reread the story very carefully.

It describes multiple acts that a reasonable person would
describe as abuse, and tells of many things that can't be
construed as legitimate teaching techniques by any stretch
of the imagination.

Why didn't they just slap the guy and ask for their $$$
back?  You'd be surprised how much women grit their teeth
and put up with on a daily basis, when survival or just
something they want badly is at stake.

Christopher