[Tango-L] Absolutely Professional Teaching Method

Robin Tara rtara at maine.rr.com
Wed Sep 5 19:18:41 EDT 2007

Maria writes beautifully about what she means by saying "absolutely
professional". I think many of us have fallen victim to "catch phrases"
verbal shortcuts for transmitting information.

If I read an advertisement that says "absolutely professional", I pay very
little attention to it, as most ads impky that. But . . . When I read
Maria's description of their approach to teaching, I am impressed, and
curious. I think, "This is intriguing."

Best regards,

Robin

Tara Design, Inc.