[Tango-L] heels, et al

Robin Tara rtara at maine.rr.com
Tue Oct 23 17:29:21 EDT 2007

Deby,

You are almost always the voice of reason on this list.
 When I started dancing tangfo I quickly realized that although I could wear
and dance in really high heels, the best height for stability, comfort and
confidence on the dance floor were between 3 and 3.5 inches or 7.5 and 8.5
centimeters.

It also depends upon the length of the foot which height is best. The best
shoes take this into consideration - When we design great shoes, we reralize
that a person with a ten inch foot can wear a higher heel than a person with
a 7 inch foot.

It's not about the heel height, it's about the angle of the arch.

Okay, enough,

Keep those boleos on the floor in a social setting unless you are dancing
with someone you completely trust to only lead boleos when it is safe.

Best regards,

Robin

Tara Design, Inc.
www.taratangoshoes.com