[Tango-L] Dancing with old guys

Victor Bennetts Victor_Bennetts at infosys.com
Wed Oct 17 21:32:21 EDT 2007

The great thing about tango is that it is a dance of the people. I don't think you need talent. In my opinion you do need to:
1. embrace with seriousness and tenderness,
2. be inventive and creative in the framework of the music, and
3. dance with passion (in other words commit some emotion to it rather than just walking through a routine).
If you do those things then in my opinion, it doesn't matter if you are an absolute beginner who only knows how to walk or a trained classical dancer that can execute 12 pivots on the spot. Either way you are going to be having a beautiful dance.

Victor Bennetts