[Tango-L] taxi dancers

Victor Bennetts Victor_Bennetts at infosys.com
Tue Oct 16 07:39:53 EDT 2007

I believe that was my wife's experience as well. That the cabeceo is actually a two way thing and really designed to ensure the woman is comfortable with their partner.  The main difference I noticed is that women are expected to remain seated (hence their table position is critical) while we men are free to roam around like hungry wolves ;-). Actually that is for the benefit of the women as well, according to my wife, as it is murder standing in tango heels waiting for dances for any length of time apparently.

Victor