[Tango-L] taxi dancers

Carol Shepherd arborlaw at comcast.net
Mon Oct 15 10:29:03 EDT 2007

I notice it's the men who are responding to this.  Are we talking about
female taxi dancers, or male taxi dancers?  Seems to me that it's the
women who are really stuck in BsAs, because the codes do not allow them
to ask anybody.

--
Carol Ruth Shepherd
Arborlaw PLC

closings • commercialization • chain of title • contracts